Sunday, August 14, 2011

not about clay

of course, this diatribe is about clay but most of all or "like" if you've been educated since the 90's. Like, I'm not happy with my country, "right or wrong". I'm throwing that in since it's a big flag and I apparently like-hey I said it- like the attention.. Yes, that was the point.
  Somalia, Nicaragua, spelling, Iraq, Afghannie, ---you and I live in a world  where the haves step on the bodies of the havenots. If you think the oppressed poor and minorities of the USA are something to think about, and it is, considering. But what we- and that is a "We= the taxpayer" support in this increasingly unjust and uninformed world, please wake up!.
So-in between, I shall insert unrelated self-promoting photos. Lmao as they -like -say.
Of course this not quite true- I use my medium as an outlet for my "view expressione" -may be the label.
Are you aware of how many people died in the US bombing of Fallujah during the height of our assault on Iraq? Probably not.
   30% of  the population of Iraq during our invasion under GW Bush was children under the age of 15. A million died during the bombing and starvation which followed. A lot of "bad guys" was the term used.
So you see- it's not really about clay- although it seems to be involved.


No comments:

Post a Comment